The Phantom Dayview screen is a reflective front projection material designed to reject ambient light in a daylight environment whilst maintaining superb picture quality. The Phantom Dayview is the perfect solution for rooms that have little or no control over incidental light. This means that it’s an ideal fit for home theatre family rooms as well as lecture theatres, teaching environments, boardrooms, sports bars, training facilities, and other business environments. The Phantom Dayview increases equivalent projector brightness by 1.5x times the typical output projection. Which is perfect for low-lumens output projectors!
*This is a professional screen. We recommend getting an AV installer to set this up.*
*Please note that this is a fixed screen*
2D/3D Polarized Ambient Light Rejecting Screen Material
The Phantom Dayview is superior to traditional white or grey projector screen materials as it’s ability to maintain a sharp, bright image regardless of surrounding ambient light. The reflective material incorporates a diffusion layer over a highly reflective surface. This causes direct light from the projector to reflect squarely into the viewer’s field of vision while the outer contrast layer enhances image quality while absorbing indirect ambient light
- High fidelity gray surface produces superb clarity and sharp images
- Screen surface can be cleaned with a microfiber cloth
- 88% polarization retention
- Angular-Reflective and Ambient Light Rejecting technology
- Mildew Resistant
- View Angle: 80º (L&R 40º)
- Gain: 1.5
- Active 3D and 4K Ultra HD Ready
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- Perfect companion piece for Airflex5D – 2D/3D Multi-Projector Stacking System to form as a professional grade passive 3D system.
- Frame Depth 3.5 cm