Q50a is expertly tuned by KEF acoustic engineers to bring extraordinarily immersive, cinematically vertical Dolby Atmos sound into the home using precision ceiling reflection when placed on top of Q Series speakers. It is also easily mounted on the wall using dedicated keyholes, creating a high-fidelity home surround sound experience that melds seamlessly with the newest Q Series speakers. Its Damped tweeter loading tube produces a detailed and natural high-frequency sound. Part of the Q Series family, Q50A’s visual design shares elements with other Q Series speakers, allowing it to blend seamlessly into the contemporary interior design.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $115.00 with what's this?
SOLD IN PAIRS
KEF Q50a Dolby Atmos-Enabled Surround Speaker. Uni-Q array: 1x 5.25” Uni-Q with 1” tweeter with tangerine waveguide. SOLD AS PAIR
Bring immersive, cinematically vertical Dolby Atmos sound or surround sound optimised for Q Series speakers home with the Q50a Dolby Atmos-Enabled Surround Speaker. Equipped with the latest Uni-Q driver array and other advanced technologies, dynamics is excellent while the response is accurate and clean.
- Q50A Dolby Atmos-Enabled Surround Speaker
- Designed as a part of the Q Series family, with aesthetic design and finishing consistently with the rest of the Series
- Designed to be placed on top of the Q Series, it could also pair up with other floor standing or bookshelf speakers
- Integrates perfectly with the Q Series, with the same and latest Uni-Q driver array technology as used in all new Q Series speakers
- Damped Tweeter Loading Tube (Technology originally developed in THE REFERENCE Series)
- Wall-mount keyholes for wall-mounting
Design Two-way Closed Box
Drive units 130mm (5.25″) aluminium Uni-Q 25mm (1″) vented aluminium dome HF
Frequency range free field (-6dB) 96Hz-19.5kHz
Frequency response (±3dB) 105Hz-18.5kHz
Crossover frequency 2.5kHz
Amplifier requirements 10-100W
Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 86dB
Maximum output 106dB
Nominal impedance 8Ω (min.4.6Ω)
Weight 4.25kg (9.4lbs)
Dimensions (H x W x D) 174 x 180 x 259mm