- 1x microUSB
- 1x Analog Audio Output
- 2x RCA phono jack
- 1x Digital Audio Output(Toslink optical)
- Max Audio Output Level: 2.48V rms
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.035% at 1kHz
- Comms Method: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR
- Range: Bluetooth Class 2 (Line of sight distance approx 10m)
- Frequency Band: 2402MHz to 2480 MHz
- Bluetooth Profile: A2DP
- Codecs: SBC, aptX®
- Power Supply: AD/DC Adapter, Input: AC 100-240V~50-60Hz 300mA, Output: DC 5V 1000mA
- Weight: 180g
- Dimensions (H x W xD): 25 x 142 x 120mm approx
QED uPlay Plus Bluetooth Receiver
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $33.16 with what's this?
ONE ONLY! EX DEMO UNIT!
RCA Cable & Optical Cable not Included
The QED uPlay Plus Bluetooth Receiver allows you to connect your iPod, iPhone, or other Bluetooth enabled device such as a phone, PDA, computer or iPad to your Hi-fi system or other audio device. uPlay Plus uses the latest ‘apt-X®’ and BlueCore 5TM Bluetooth technology for ultimate sound quality and has an analogue (phono) and digital (optical) connection. Also known as uPlay, uPlay-Plus and u-Play
1 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.