In Stock now
IE 900 - The precision-manufactured aluminum housing of the IE 900 faithfully protects the dynamic TrueResponse transducers at the heart of Sennheiser’s innovative X3R technology. Experience the peak of German audio engineering and manufacturing with earphones that deliver only the purest, most natural sound.
The IE 900 — goodbye to tradeoffs
High-fidelity recordings are pieces of art. Just as with a valuable painting, it would be a disgrace to allow damage during transport. The IE 900 reveals the true potential of any recording. If it’s a masterpiece, you’ll hear it. Brilliant, sparkling treble — with no trace of sibilance. Powerful lows without creating muddy mids. An uncanny ability to resolve fine detail — alongside warmth and comfort for extended sessions.
All these qualities derive from inspired feats of engineering. Take Sennheiser’s trusted 7 mm transducer, for instance. We’ve made it just that much better for the IE 900. Or the all-new X3R triple-chamber absorber technology milled right into the solid aluminum core with its downstream acoustic vortex. Taken together, these innovations deliver a unique level of balance and transparency — so you never have to compromise again.
- New benchmark in portable audio
- Ultimate precision & craftsmanship
- Made in Germany
- X3R technology: TrueResponse transducer combined with three Helmholtz resonator chambers and acoustic vortex
- Precision-milled and anodized aluminum housing
- Hand-assembled at Sennheiser´s headquarters
- Gold-plated Fidelity (+) MMCX connectors for improved stability
- Choice of para-aramid reinforced cables (2.5 mm, 3.5 mm, 4.4 mm)
- Adjustable ear hooks and choice of ear adapters including memory foam
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 48,000 Hz
- THD: 0.05% (1 kHz, 94 dB)
- Impedance: 16 ohms