- Each shelf is resonance-damped. The slots offer not only exceptional form but fabulous function, minimising microphonics and also for securing each micro/nano unit.
- Precision-machined spikes with matching cups for best isolation. Developed with assistance from Track Audio, the precision-machined spikes and cups are adjustable to ensure perfect stability and mechanical drain.
- Solid stainless-steel with natural rubber O-rings for aesthetics and damping. Solid-stainless steel for timeless looks and minimum resonance. The O-rings protect the columns and the iFi component from coming into contact with each other.
- iUSB > iDAC > iTUBE > iCAN for the “Ultimate Big Rig” iFi stack. The four shelves of the iRack allows the customer to go straight for a “giant killer” of a system which is able to compete with not only desktop, but also full-sized hifi systems. All with the footprint of a cigar-sized box.
- Copper RCA cable system. The iRACK ships with a cable pure copper loom for wiring the “Ultimate Big Rig.” The RCA cable loom ships with 1 pair of RCA pure copper interconnects (length: 43cm) and 2 pairs of RCA pure copper interconnects (length: 20cm). There is also a ribbon 3.5mm > 3.5mm cable for connection to the headphone output of a Smart Device.