JBL Synthesis L82 Classic Bookshelf Speaker
or from $2,865.00 today & 5 weekly interest-free payments of $300.00 with
The JBL Synthesis L82 Classic Bookshelf Speaker is a two-way, bass-reflex, front-ported design with an 8-inch pulp woofer and 1-inch titanium dome tweeter.
Titanium is one of the premier materials for tweeters thanks to its light weight, rigidity, and being less resonant than aluminum. All this helps titanium tweeters produce high frequencies more accurately than many other materials. The L82’s tweeter is recessed inside an acoustic lens wave guide.
*JS-80 STANDS SOLD SEPARATELY*
- Retro design with iconic JBL styling and vintage Quadrex foam grille in a choice of three colors: black, orange, or blue
- Genuine satin walnut wood veneer enclosure with black front and rear panels
- 8-inch white cone, pure pulp woofer with cast frame
- 1-inch titanium dome tweeter with waveguide
- Bass-reflex design with front-firing port
- High-frequency L-pad attenuator
- Matching floor stands available (sold separately)
Speaker Type: 2-way bookshelf loudspeaker
Low Frequency Driver Size and Material: 8″ (200mm) Pure Pulp cone woofer (JW200PW-6)
High Frequency Driver Size and Material: 1″ (25mm) Titanium dome tweeter (JT025TI1-4)
Recommended Amplifier Power : 25 – 150 WRMS
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Loudspeaker Sensitivity: 88 dB (2.83V/1m)
Frequency Response: 44 Hz-40 kHz (-6 dB)
Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
Enclosure Type: Front-ported bookshelf
Enclosure Finish: Genuine walnut veneer
Dimensions with grille (H x W x D): 18.61″ x 11.06″ x 11.65″ (472.8mm x 281mm x 296mm)
Controls: HF level control
Input Type: Dual gold-plated binding posts
Product Weight: 27.9 lb (12.7 kg)
Shipping Weight: 64 lb (29 kg)
*Speaker stands are extra.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.